Office of Research and Development
Institutional Research Division, Academic Development Division.
The mission of the Office of Research and Development is to initiate plans for the development of the university and to facilitate faculty and student research.
- To initiate short-term and long-term university development plans guided by the mission statement and vision of the school
- To prepare the university for accreditation and evaluation and to supervise the implementation of ongoing projects
- To review annually the addition and adjustment of department and graduate programs based on goals set by university development plans
- To provide incentives for individual and team academic research projects
- To encourage promotions of the faculty by providing academic advice and support
- To facilitate cooperative programs between the university and public institutions, including grants from the Ministry of Science and Technology and projects commissioned by government agencies