Office of the President / Joe Y. C. Wu, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., School of Law, University of Washington.
- LL.M., School of Law, University of Washington.
- LL.B., Department of Law, National Taiwan University.
- 2014-Present President, Shih Hsin University
- 2012-2014 Counselor, Mainland Affairs Council of the Republic of China
- 2012-2014 Chairperson, Referendum Review Commission of the Executive Yuan
- 2010-Present Commissioner, Cable Radio & Television Review Commission
- 2009-Present Commissioner, Public Service Pension Fund Management Board
- 2008-Present Councilman, National Press Council of the Republic of China
- 2007-2011 Chairman, Board of Directors, Taipei Public Access Channel Association
- 2005-2006 Secretary-General, News Media Self-Regulation Association of the Republic of China
- 2003-Present Board Director, Asia-Pacific Institute of Creativity
- 2003-2004 Counselor, Institute of Nuclear Energy Research, Atomic Energy Council, Executive Yuan
- 2002-Present Board Director, Taiwan Hospitality and Tourism College
- 2002-2014 Dean, School of Lifelong Learning, Shih Hsin University
- 2000-2009 Chief Executive Officer, Foundation for Promotion of Social Harmony
- 1997-2011 Chief Executive Officer, Health, Welfare & Environment Foundation
- 1993-Present Professor, School of Law, Shih Hsin University
- 1993-2002 Dean, Office of Student Affairs, Shih Hsin University
TEL: 886-2-2236-8225 ext. 82003, 82004 ,FAX: 886-2-2236-5113